- Updated June 7th, 2018
- At HOFFMAN ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS, AND D/B/A HOFFMAN SECURITY AND D/B/A ALARMWATCH (hereinafter “[HES]”), we value our customers and take pride in providing you with the best Security Alarm and Monitoring Services.
- HES is committed to protecting the privacy of our customer’s personally identifiable information. HES makes every effort to protect all PII, such as name, address, ID information, that we obtain. HES maintains physical, technological and administrative safeguards to protect PII. HES permits only authorized employees and contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to some or all PII of our customers as needed.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect data from you and other sources about the products and services you receive from us or our associates and may include the following: Name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, social security number, driver’s license number, passwords, & Pass codes.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use the information about you for marketing our products to you, supporting products you purchase and providing continuing services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- HES may share PII with our subsidiaries and other third parties as we deem appropriate. Doing so allows us to efficiently conduct our business. Information may be shared with or obtained by third party service providers who provide us with services such as data hosting or processing, credit card processing, credit checks or processing and communicating with local authorities on alarm activations. We believe these providers exercise reasonable care to protect your personal information and all third-party contracts restrict the use of your personal information to the purposes for which it was provided to them. Your personal information may also be disclosed, if necessary, as required by law or regulation, to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities, to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process, in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute and for the protection of persons or property.
DATA RETENTION AND DISPOSAL
- HES keeps employee and customer information for as long as is necessary for business purposes, or as legally required by appropriate state, federal and regulatory bodies. Past that period, records, both physical and electronic, are destroyed.
COOKIES AND BEACONS
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
- This Site contains links to third party sites. These links are provided for convenience purposes and are not under the control of the HES. The Site does not make any representations and warranties, express or implied, regarding the content of any of these linked sites.
- We use security safeguards to protect PII from unauthorized access. We have policies and procedures in place to set forth physical, administrative and technological safeguards around data security. We train our employees in these policies and procedures.
- When necessary, we will notify customers of changes to the privacy statement by email, regular mail, Notice at login or other electronic means. We reserve the right to modify or change this Privacy Notice at any time. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon release, and reflected with the updated Date Modified. If we make any changes to our Notice, we will post the updated Notice, provided on an updated homepage link, and may post other places we deem appropriate. You can view the current Privacy Notice online at HoffmanSecurity.com
HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HES offers transparency in the PII that we collect and maintain. Customers can contact us at any time to review, update and/or correct any PII that HES may have. You may contact us by email at Info@HoffmanSecurity.com or by telephone at 1-800-972-0003 or write to us at 2301 Aviation Dr., Atwater, CA 95301.